As a commercial and residential construction supply company, Best Supply is a proud partner in the creation and remodeling of building projects no matter the size. At Best, we know that while the size of your project may call for a ton of material, it may also call for various types. Our shelves are fully stocked with all of your spec needs including an array of insulation by CertainTeed, Owen's Corning and Rmax. You can find insulation product information that we carry below.
As an environmentally friendly contributor to the construction industry and a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, CertainTeed has been creating sustainable building products since 1904. While housing nearly 6,000 employees, CertainTeed is a leading brand of building products including insulation, gypsum, ceilings and more in all of North America.
For 63 years, Owen’s Corning has successfully held its position on the Fortune 500 list. OC has been producing a leading brand of insulation, roofing and fiberglass composites for almost 80 years. Whether you’re working on commercial or residential projects, Owen's Corning has insulation solutions for your construction needs.
As a high-quality producer of insulation, Rmax has been designing cost and labor efficient products since 1978. With a full line of Polyiso products, Rmax is established in reducing energy costs in commercial and residential buildings. As of January 2017, they have become part of Sika Corporation, a leading developer in bonding, sealing and more of the building and automobile industries.
Insulation Products Your Project Needs:
- Unfaced Building Insulation- Unfaced can be used where no vapor retarder is required.
- Kraft Faced Building Insulation-Kraft Faced has a kraft paper facing and includes stapling flanges.
- MemBrain Smart Vapor Retarder-MemBrain is able to change its permeability with surrounding temperature changes.
- CertaPro AcoustaTherm Batts-AcoustaTherm is manufactured to permit friction fit installation. It can also be used where no vapor retarder is required.
- CertaPro Thermal Foil Faced Batts-Thermal Foil Faced is resistant against flame spread rating of 75 or less and made with flanged foil vapor retarder.
- CertaPro Thermal FSK-25 Faced Batts-Thermal FSK is made with flanged flame resistant foil-scrim-kraft facing for a flame spread rating of 25 or less.
- CertaPro AcoustaBlanket Black-AcoustaBlanket is 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick black fiber glass insulation and mostly used in theaters where sound absorption is necessary.
- Owen's Corning Foamular- Owen's Corning Foamular 250 Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Rigid Foam Insulation was created for building insulation needs from exterior walls, foundations, sheathing and masonry wall, under slabs, roof applications to below grade use when the insulation will often come in contact with moisture. Foamular insulation's resistance to heat flow is warranted to maintain 90 percent of its insulation properties for 20 years. Some of its core features, making it superior to competitors and products alike, include a closed cell, homogeneous board structure made for durability, low absorption from water vapor, ice and other forms of liquid and a compression strength of 150 psi to 100 psi.
- Rmax ECOMAXci (Continuous Insulation)- ECOMAXci is a lightweight, thermal insulation, designed to block air and moisture and is made from Polyiso. As a quality, closed cell foam board insulation, Polyiso (or Polyisocyanurate), has no potential to contribute to global warming or destruction of the ozone layer. As a superior substitute to comparable products, the resistance to heat flow increases with the thickness of the material. This can be measured per inch of material. Polyiso meets continuous insulation requirements keeping it up to par with the rest in its class.