Adhesive & Caulk
As a commercial and residential construction supply company, Best Supply is a proud partner in the creation and remodel of building projects no matter the size. At Best, we know that while the size of your project may call for a ton of material, it may also call for various types. Our shelves are fully stocked with all of your spec needs including an array of adhesive and caulk by OSI Construction, Newborn, GRABBER, Powers and STI. You can find the adhesive and caulk product information we carry below.
OSI is a professional adhesive and sealant distributor that creates products demanded by both contractors and their project requirements. OSI is on a constant deliverable cycle of unleashing bigger and better products.
Newborn is a distributor of sealant and adhesive dispensers and accessories. Since 1974, Newborn has stuck to its business mission of, "To provide innovative products engineered to last that make dispensing and applying sealants and adhesive easier."
Powers Fasteners is a superior manufacturing and distribution company for products in groups like mechanical anchors, adhesive anchoring systems and powered forced-entry systems such as gas fastening systems. PF has been an established contributor to the construction industry since 1921.
As a thriving distributor of construction supplies for the last 50 years, GRABBER has focused on producing the best quality products for your construction needs. They are a leading distributor of construction equipment, drywall tools and materials, power drives, caulks and adhesives, accessories, fasteners and screws in which they've been recognized as the best in the business.
STI, or Specified Technologies Incorporated, has been a leader in the development of fire protection systems in the construction industry for over 25 years. Products created by STI help to stop fires, smoke and hot gases before the life-threatening problems are spread. STI product lines including SpecSeal and EZ-Path are engineered to deliver on the promise of powerful performance. STI says its mission is, "To provide innovative and cost-effective firestop solutions."
- OSI F38 Heavy Duty- This heavy duty product is ideal for bonding gypsum board to wood or metal studs, laminating gypsum to gypsum and bonding gypsum board to concrete or block walls. Some of its unique features include reduction in sound transmission and nailing up to 50% and a "no sag" formula.
- GRABBER GDWAV- Grabber's professional, drywall adhesive is not affected by time or temperature change. It will never crack or need replacement and reduces sound transmission.
- STI SNS- Smoke N Sound can be applied with a brush or by use of airless spray equipment. When applied, SNS will not shrink and adheres to all basic construction materials.
- OSI SC175- SC175 is a draft and acoustical sound sealant designed for collecting sound in office settings, hotels and residential areas. It's best used around heating and air conditioning ducts, electrical boxes and outlets.
- OSI SF450 Heavy Duty- This heavy duty OSI subfloor adhesive is ideal for bonding wood to wood whether dry, wet or frozen. It's suitable for cold weather conditions and can be used on plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, wood, brick, ceramic tile, slate, treated lumber and other projects calling for adhesive.
- GRABBER GSFAV- GSFAV is an adhesive for the strongest of holds. This GRABBER product is ideally used for a strong hold on particleboard, OSB, engineered lumber and wet or frozen treated lumber.
- Newborn Model 215- This super ratchet rod cradle holds 1/4 gallon of caulk and features a finger guard, ladder hook, welded backcap, heat treated dogs and more.
- Powers TriggerFoam Pro- TriggerFoam adheres to brick, wood, metal, masonry and concrete and is free of CFC (a combination of compounds that can be harmful to the ozone layer.)
- GRABBER EFC- EFC (Endothermic Fire Caulk) is a smoke and fire stopping sealant for walls and floors. GRABBER's product absorbs heat from area fires and provides a barrier during flames.
- GRABBER IFC- IFC (Intomescent Fire Caulk) is a smoke and fire stopping sealant for walls and floors. At the touch of heat from a fire, it expands to protect and maintain a tight seal.
- GRABBER EFS- EFS is a fire stopping GRABBER product for joint assemblies including floor to wall, head of wall, curtain wall to slab edge and any combination of wood, concrete, concrete block, steel and gypsum materials.
- STI SSS- SSS Intumescent Firestop Sealant is latex based. By use of sealing penetrations and construction gaps, SSS is acts against the spread of fires. It can be pumped, caulked, knifed or troweled. SSS absorbs heat and releases water without shrinking or re-emulsifying.